Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Starting.... again

Ok, I've re-registerd the blog and I hope to actually get through all 23 things this time:-) What I remember when I first started this blog: Creating the actual blog in Blogger is quite easy. I had fun creating the avitar (could have made a dozen different ones) with a little hiccup with getting the URL for it posted in the right spot so it showed up (helped me to print out the instructions so I had them at hand when figuring it out instead of flipping between open windows). Otherwise, not too bad. I looked over the list of things and realized that I've used most of the tools or have started using a few in the last few months on my own (I just set up a YouTube account yesterday night and added favorite videos to it for a few hours, after dawdling for a few months :-). I'm looking forward to working through the list and adding to my knowledge.

No comments: