Tuesday, June 10, 2008

#5 making puzzles with Flickr mash ups

My creation


Okayyyyy.....I've been trying to post this to my blog for about 5 minutes. It would show up twice, with a bad photo space in between when I tried to add the photo with the 'add photo' feature or not at all when I tried to use the URL into the 'add photo' feature. (kinda fun playing around and seeing what works:-)

I'm going to try making a puzzle out of another of my photos and posting (the creating of the puzzle and uploading it to Flickr was the easiest part of this!!!!!):-)

My creation

Edit: Yea!!!! It works!!!!!!:-)

Oh, yes, the blog---well, yes, it would be interesting to have in the library--I would like to see more on the library webpage or blog. I'm not so sure about the 'sharing' of photos--I remember hearing about some company using pictures for their ads, and the people in the photos were not aware of them using it for that until someone that knew them told them that they had seen their picture being used. The fun of the technology is that everything else (law, copyright, licensing) is still catching up!:-)

No comments: